Place Category: Outdoor Adventures
Keith Rae and Randy Bertrand are certified “Freshwater Angling Guides” and invite you to join them on one of many fishing adventures they offer. Get hooked!
Join our resident Sturgeon expert Barry Butler for a day of chasing dinosaurs along the banks of the beautiful North Saskatchewan River. Barry is part of the provincial sturgeon recovery team and has spent countless hours chasing these ancient creatures. You will have an opportunity to try and catch one of the greatest fishing fish there is in this ancient river system. Even if you don’t catch a sturgeon you will walk away with a lot of knowledge on how to go about finding and catching sturgeon.
Trips available on Sundays and Mondays only
• 8 full hours of fishing and instruction
• All fishing tackle
• Full sit down lunch
• Valid Alberta fishing license, personal effects (hat, sunglasses, coat, rubber boots, rain gear and sunscreen) and guide gratuity
- 1 person $500
- 2 people $600
- 3 people $700
- 4 people $800
- Does not include GST or 3.5% service fee for credit card transactions
Get Hooked Fishing Adventures has teamed up with Shoreside Inn and Suites to offer you a terrific get away that is close to the city but far enough away to make you feel you have left it all behind. Come and join this award winning team for a break from it all. You don’t need to pack much to escape on this adventure.
You will stay at the lovely Shoreside Inn and Suites located less than one hour West of Edmonton, Alberta in the pleasant village of Wabamun. You are only a short walk to the main pier and lake. Shoreside Inn and Suites has been a House Keeping award winner from 2012 and already won it again for 2015.
You will be met each morning by your guide from Get Hooked Fishing Adventures for an explosive day of fishing fun. Get Hooked is a 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence winner. Most of our guides are Alberta’s only Certified Freshwater Angling Guides so you know you are with professionals.
• Two nights stay at Shoreside Inn and Suites (longer stays can be arranged).
• Continental Breakfast (includes waffle maker).
• Rooms are Wi-Fi equipped.
• Use of BBQ, Fitness Room and bikes to tour the village.
• Two full days of fishing on Lake Wabamun (river trips can be arranged as well, please check for pricing).
• All fishing gear, safety equipment, rain gear supplied.
• Gourmet sit down lunch, snacks and beverages provided.
Based on double occupancy. All taxes are included.
Runs June 15-Oct. 31/2015
• Standard Room- $588.00 per/person
• Junior Suite- $603.00 per/person
• Deluxe Suite- $622.00 per/person
Based on Triple occupancy. All taxes are included.
June 15- August 31/2015 only.
• Standard Room- $486.00 per/person
• Junior Suite- $496.00 per/person
• Deluxe Suite- $510.00 per/person
Price does not include fishing licenses (16 – 65 years old), gratuities, and evening meals.
3.5% service fee for payment by credit card.
Please book a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
- New for 2018: Overnight Trip on the scenic North Saskatchewan River: Two person trip includes two full days of fishing along with one overnight of tenting along the shores of the NSR. Two lunches, one breakfast and one supper will be provided for this adventure of a lifetime! Total package price is $1500 + gst. Anglers to bring their own tent and bedding.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.