The Seba Beach Farmer Read more [...]
Place Category: Farmers Markets
The Stony Plain Farmers’ Market is an Alberta approved market and is the original market that was started in the fall of 1974. The market was located at the corner of 50th street and 51st. avenue. In the late 90’s the market changed locations to the Perk Building. After 4 years at that location, the market was then moved back to the Stony Plain Community Center where it is today.
The market has grown now to consist of vendors on both the upper and lower levels of the community center.
The market runs every Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. from April 1st., 2017 to December 23rd., 2017.
Some important dates to keep in mind this season are as follows:
- April 15, 2017 Easter Weekend
- May 13, 2017 Mother’s Day Weekend
- May 20, 2017-Victoria Day Weekend
- June 17, 2017-Fathers Day Weekend
- July 1, 2017-Canada Day Weekend (150 birthday)
- September 2, 2017-Labour Day Weekend
- October 7, 2017-Thanksgiving Weekend
- October 28, 2017-Halloween Weekend
- December 23, 2017-Last Market